Discover all the wonders of the universe with the OH Fashion Blue Cosmos Contact Lens Case. Always keep your contact lenses protected with our compact and portable case. Inspired by the Cosmos, the OH Fashion contact lens kit has a very extraordinary look and is made from high-quality material with fine glittery detailed, blue-colored Astros’ pattern. It is leakproof that makes it an ideal choice to carry wherever and whenever. This stylish and aesthetic-looking lens kit comes with a mirror, contact lens case for storing contacts, a bottle of contact solution, an inserter and remover tool, and a soft tweezer. Now you can upgrade your contact lenses with this masterpiece and always carry your contacts in style with the OH Fashion Blue Cosmos Contact Lens Case, for an out-of-this-world experience.
Cosmos Pattern: Blue-colored contact lens case with glittery Blue Cosmos pattern for an out of this world contact lenses case
Set of 5 pieces: includes a contact holder with mirror, a contact lens case, a small bottle for solution, an inserter and remover tool, and a soft tip tweezer
Easy to carry: the OH kit is highly compact, portable, and lightweight
Leakproof: avoid worrying about spillage and carry your case safely with all your belongings
Travel size: it has the perfect travel size which makes it the ideal traveling companion
Flip Top Contact Lens Case with Mirror: put on or take off your contacts anywhere with the OH flip case with all the tools you need
Dimensions: 2.8x 2.8x 1.2 inches // 7x7x3 cm
Weight: 0.18 lbs // 80 grams
- Contact Lens Holder with mirror.
- Contact Lens Case for storing your contacts.
- Small Bottle for contact lenses solution.
- Inserter and remover tool.
- Soft Tip Tweezer.
How to Use
Quick guide on how to store your contact lenses:
- Always add contact lenses solution to your lens case, to wash the case after you put them on.
- To put your contacts on, you can use the inserter and remover tool can be used to place the lens in the eye. All you have to do is to place the lens on the tip of the tool. You can also use your fingers.
- To remove your contact lenses, you can use the soft tip tweezer or your fingers.
- Make sure to put contact lens solution on the case before storing the contacts, so they can be disinfected throughout the night.
Cleaning and Care
How to clean your OH Fashion Contact Lens Case:
- After removing the lenses from the case make sure to throw away the solution in the case
- Wipe the case with clean tissue paper or a neat and clean cotton cloth
- Make sure no dust or dirt is left
- Again add the solution in the case before adding the contact lenses back.
TIP: The American Optometric Association recommends you replace your contact lens storage case at least every three months